- The demise of Rupee Cooperative Bank: A malady by Radhika Pandey and Sumathi Chandrashekaran, in Ajay Shah's blog, 10 June 2013.
- Regulatory grey areas allow investment scams to function by Monika Halan on Mint, May 07, 2013.
Interview discussing the problems of Saradha type ponzi schemes, chit funds and financial inclusion for semi-urban and rural india.
- Mis-selling: from impressions to evidence by Renuka Sane on Ajay Shah's Blog, April 30, 2013.
Discusses the endemic problem of misselling in India and the need for consumer protection law to govern advise to retail clients.
- Correctly defining the scope of financial regulation so as to block ponzi schemes
by Smriti Parsheera and Suyash Rai on Ajay Shah's blog, April 30, 2013.
Highlights the need for a comprehensive definition of financial services to prevent the unscrupulous from gaming the regulators and laws.
- Addressing ponzi schemes: the three parts of the solution strategy by Ajay Shah, in Ajay Shah's blog, 30 April 2013.
- Investigating ponzi schemes: A malady by Shubho Roy, in Ajay Shah's blog, 30 April 2013.
- Regulatory strategy for savings/investment schemes, that would address ponzi schemes by Suyash Rai and Smriti Parsheera, in Ajay Shah's blog, 30 April 2013.
- Sunshine in the court room by Pratik Datta, in Ajay Shah's blog, 4 April 2013.
- Hurdles to new financial code by Monika Halan on Mint, April 16, 2013.
Comments on the debates and challenges facing the report of the FSLRC and the core issue of consumer protection.
- Turf war in the offing, Ila Patnaik, in the Financial Express, 26 March 2013.